345 Vorna Valley
NOTICES 7th to 11th October 2019
Our children are enjoying learning in their classrooms and during all the outdoor activities. There is lots of work happening and assessments continue in preparation for the final report.
- Plant Project: The children enjoyed digging and planting with their teachers. Watch this space for some details.
- Special Person’s Tea. Friday 11th October. This is going to be a fun morning with some special activities to build more memories with our special people. All parents to please pack a blanket for this outdoor event. Details are in the invitation.
- Reptile Show: Monday 21st October. This is a new, exciting event that is going to be introduced to our Vorna Valley children. More detail to follow.
- A reminder to please hand in Spring Walk forms. All forms and money must be handed in by Friday 11 October. Lost forms will cost R200
- Accounts: Statements for your November 2019 fees will be emailed on the 24th October 2019. Please check your emails as well as your junk/spam folders. If you do not receive your statement, please email Karen Visser at email@example.com
- End of year Notice: Parents if you not returning in 2020, please note we require a terms notice. The monthly notice is not applicable after September if you are not returning in 2020. Your notice must be given in writing by the 30th September 2019.
- 345 Swim School: If you would like to enrol your child for swimming in September, please email Sharon Springhall: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening times: Parents, the school gates open at 06h45. Parents are to please escort their children into the school and sign them in and out in the afternoons.
- Accounts: Please check your emails as well as your junk/spam folders. If you did not receive your statement, please email Karen Visser at email@example.com. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 345 Swim School: For new enrolments for swimming, please email Mrs Sharon Springhall : email@example.com If your child is registered for swimming, please ensure you pack a swimming costume and towel on Monday and Wednesday.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Notreply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to:firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extra Murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Soccer Starz, Pottery, Little Lab Coats. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
Dates to Diarise:
- Friday 11th October: Special Person’s Tea
- Monday 21st October: Reptile Show