Carlswald 345 Weekly Notices
2nd – 6th October 2023
Dates to Diarise:
|Thursday 26th October||Gr 0000 – Gr 00 Slip and Slide morning – more details will be emailed.|
|Thursday 26th October||School closes for Half Term – School closes at 11:00am|
|Tuesday 31st October||School re-opens after Half Term break at 7:00am|
End of year Notice
If your child is not returning in 2024, please note that we require a term’s notice. The monthly notice is not applicable after September if you are not returning in 2024. Your notice must be given in writing on or before the 30th September 2023.
Thank you to all the families that joined us for our Spring Walk. It was a wonderful day! Please ensure that all forms and outstanding money are sent to school by Friday 6th October. Thank you for your generous donations.
Your statement for October 2023 has been emailed. Please check your email inboxes as well as your spam and junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please do not reply to these and rather direct all your emails to email@example.com
- The school gate opens at 6:30am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a month’s notice to change from Half Day to Full Day or Full Day to Half Day, and months’ notice if you want to cancel swimming.
- Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse are extra cost activities. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
- Please ensure all clothing items are labelled