345 Vorna Valley
NOTICES 11th November to 15th November 2019
Our children continue to have fun and are enjoying learning in their classrooms and in all their outdoor activities.
- Last Day of School: Thursday 5 December school closes at 11:00am. ALL CHILDREN to be collected by 12:00pm. The school will close down at 12:00 and there is no Aftercare/supervision.
- Plant Project: Finally, the time is here! Our seedlings are now big enough to be planted in our school garden. We will be planting on Friday the 15th so please remember to let your kids wear old clothes or to bring an extra set of clothes to school. We will get dirty!
- Thank You drive – Assistant Staff: As in the past, 345 is running a “thank you” drive for all our amazing Assistant staff, Security and Grounds staff. Please remember to bring your donation of R50 to school. This will be divided amongst our staff and each staff member will receive a Pick n Pay voucher.
- Grade R Graduation: This will be on Friday the 22nd For catering purposes, please make sure you RSVP in time. This day is a very special day for our Grade Rs!
- School phone number: Please use our original number 011 312 1274 should you need to contact the school.
- End of year notice: Parents if you not returning in 2020, please note we require a terms notice. The monthly notice is not applicable after September if you are not returning in 2020. Your notice must be given in writing by the 30th September 2019.
- Accounts: Please check your emails as well as your junk/spam folders. If you did not receive your statement, please email Karen Visser at email@example.com. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening times: Parents, the school gates open at 06h45. Parents are to please escort their children into the school and sign them in and out in the afternoons.
- 345 Swim School: For new enrolments for swimming, please email Chrisna: email@example.com If your child is registered for swimming, please ensure you pack a swimming costume and towel on Monday and Wednesday.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Notreply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to:firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extra Murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Soccer Starz, Pottery, Little Lab Coats.
You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
Dates to Diarise:
- Friday 22nd November: R Graduation
- Wednesday 4th December: Class parties
- Thursday 5th October: School closes at 11:00. Children collected by 12:00pm – NO aftercare.