345 CW: –
NOTICES: 11th – 15th October 2021
South Africa is now at Lockdown Level 1. It is important that we remain vigilant in all areas of life and not allow complacency to creep in. The following protocols must be followed:
- Absolute transparency regarding possible contact at work or at home, informing the school immediately.
- Strict adherence to Covid-19 protocols by pupils, parents, and guardians.
- Parents are not permitted to walk through the school. Please report to reception.
Please Take Note….
- 345 Photo Day: 345 CW will be having their photo day on Thursday 14th October. Class and Individual photos will be taken. Please ensure your child is at school on that day.
- Spring Walk 2021: We will be having our Spring Walk for the children only on Thursday 21st October during the school morning 8:30am – 10:30am. Children can come to school wearing bright colours depicting Spring. For the Spring Walk, they may make a Spring hat. The best Spring hat will win a prize in each class.
- Half Term Closure: Parents, school will be closed for the October half term break. School will close at 11am on Thursday 21st Oct (Aftercare as normal) and will reopen on Tuesday 26th No Holiday Care on Friday 22nd or Monday 25th Oct. Please diarise.
- Accounts: Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vehicle Security Sticker: Parents, please ensure that you all have a 345/CHP sticker on your windscreen. If you do not have a sticker, please collect from Sylvester at the security. Each family may receive 2 stickers. Should you need more, they may be purchased from Leressa for R50.
- 345 Swim School 345 Swim School is open. If you would like to enrol your child for swimming please email Karen Visser: email@example.com
- Collection Cards: Collection cards were handed out to all Gr 0000 – Gr 00 children. Parents, please ensure you display the collection card when picking up your child in the afternoons.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Parents, please ensure that you call the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform the school if there anyone else other than yourself fetching your child. We require the name, surname, ID number and telephone number of the person. This also applies if your child will be going on transport. They MUST also display a Collection Card.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:30am! The gates will remain closed.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
Dates to Diarise:
- Thursday 14th October: Individual and class photos
- Half Term Break: Close – Thursday 21st October 11:00am. Return – Tuesday 26th October
- Monday 1st November: Regional Voting- Public Holiday- No school