Carlswald 345 Weekly Notices
13th -17th February 2023
Dates To Diarise
|Tuesday, 14 February||Valentine’s Day: Children come dressed in Red, White, Pink. R10|
|Thursday, 23rd February||School closes at 11:00am. Aftercare continues from 12:00pm on Thursday.|
|Friday, 24th February||345 will be CLOSED. There will be NO Holiday Care.|
|Monday, 27th February||345 will be CLOSED. There will be NO Holiday Care.|
|Tuesday, 28th February||School reopens after Midterm break.|
|Monday,20th March||School Holiday – School closed|
|Tuesday, 21st March||Public Holiday – Humans Rights Day: School Re-opens on Wednesday 22nd March at 7:00am|
Children may wear Red, White or Pink tomorrow for Valentine’s Day. Children to pay R10, they will receive a treat during snack.
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents, please note that 345 will be CLOSED for the Midterm Break at the end of February. School will be closed on Friday 24th February and Monday 27th February . We will reopen on Tuesday 28th February. There will be NO Holiday Care. However, 345 will remain open for the entire April holiday at no extra charge
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please do not reply to these and rather direct all your emails to email@example.com
- The school gate opens at 6:30am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a month’s notice to change from Half Day to Full Day or Full Day to Half Day, and month’s notice if you want to cancel swimming.
- Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse are extra cost activities. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
- Please ensure all clothing items are labelled
- Your Statements for March will be emailed on Thursday 23rd February. Please check your email inbox as well as your spam and junk mail.
- Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.