14th – 18th November 2022
Please Take Note….
- Last day of school is Wednesday 7th December. School will close at 11:00am and the school will close down at 11:30am. ALL CHILDREN must be collected. There will be NO supervision after 11:30am.
- Gr 00 Parents: Gr 00 Graduation will be held on Friday 25th November at 9:00am on the Astro. Invitations was emailed to you on Friday 4th Please RSVP by Monday 21st November to Teacher Tracy firstname.lastname@example.org and Teacher Megan email@example.com
- “Thank You” drive: “Thank You” drive for our wonderful assistants and grounds staff. As we did last year, we are asking each child to bring in R60. We will be giving each class assistant and grounds staff a Pick n Pay voucher. Letters will be going out with more details.
- End of year Class Parties: Gr 0000 – Gr 00: The class parties will be held on Thursday 1st Letters will be going out with more details.
- 345 Swim School: 345 Swim School is open. If you would like to enrol your child for swimming next year, please email Karen Visser: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounts: All statements for November have been Please check your email inboxes as well as your Spam and Junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
- Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
We understand that our carpark is busy and you are in a hurry in the mornings and the afternoons, but always remember that this is a school and our little people are very precious.
- Please park considerately and in a parking bay.
- Please DO NOT sit in the car and hoot for your children, you are required to get out so your child can see you.
- When you are driving out of the carpark, please STOP before you exit.
- ALWAYS BE PATIENT AND CONSIDERATE
- VERY IMPORTANT: Parents, please ensure that you call the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform the school if there anyone else other yourself fetching your child. We require the name, surname, ID number and telephone number of the person. This also applies if your child will be going on transport. They MUST also display a Collection Card.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
Dates to Diarise
- Gr 00 Graduation assembly: Friday 25th Please RSVP by Monday 21st November
- 345 Class Party: Thursday 1st More details will be emailed.
- End of Year Closure: Wednesday 7th December- School closes at 11:00am. No Aftercare.
- Start of Term 1 2023: School Re-opens for the start of Term 1 2023 on Wednesday 11th January 2023