Carlswald 345 Weekly Notices
15th – 19th May 2023
Dates to Diarise:
|Monday, 15th – Friday 19th May||Book Week|
|Tuesday 16th May and Wednesday 17th May||The Book People will be available selling books from 7:00am to 3:00pm|
|Friday 19th May||Dress up day. Children may come dressed as their favourite book character|
|Friday 16th June||Public Holiday – Youth Day- School Closed|
|Friday 23rd June||School closes for Half Term – School closes at 1:30pm|
|Monday 3rd July||School re-opens after Half Term break at 7:00am|
The book people will be available Tuesday 16th May and Wednesday 17th May from 7:00am-3:00pm. They will be selling books at very reasonable prices. They accept cash or card. The book people will be setup in the CHP Aftercare class.
Dress Up Day
Friday 19th May is book character dress up day. Your child must come dressed as their favourite book character.
Your statement for June 2023 will be emailed on Thursday 24th May. Please check your email inboxes as well as your spam and junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please do not reply to these and rather direct all your emails to email@example.com
- The school gate opens at 6:30am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a month’s notice to change from Half Day to Full Day or Full Day to Half Day, and month’s notice if you want to cancel swimming.
- Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse are extra cost activities. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
- Please ensure all clothing items are labelled