345 CW: –
NOTICES 21st-25th June 2021
As per our President’s recent address we have now moved to Lockdown Level 3. It is important that we remain vigilant in all areas of life and not allow complacency to creep in. The following protocols must be followed:
- Absolute transparency regarding possible COVID contact at work or at home, informing the school immediately.
- Strict adherence to Covid-19 protocols by pupils, parents, and guardians.
- Parents are not permitted to walk through the school. Please report to reception.
Please Take Note….
- Digital Learning Programme: From today, 345 will run a Remote Learning Programme should any parents wish to keep their children at home. As we continue to monitor the COVID numbers closely, we will review the Remote Learning Programme every 2 weeks (or less) and as the numbers start to decline, adjustments to the programme will be made. If you choose to continue to send your child to school, please be assured that all our COVID protocols will remain strictly in place, and we will continue to take every possible precaution to keep our children and staff safe. School will close daily as normal, and Aftercare will continue. Our little ones in Grade 0000-00 will need to resume wearing masks as per Health Dept directive.
- Accounts: All statements for July will be emailed on 24th June 2021. Please check your email inboxes as well as your Spam and Junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
- Winter term: The cold winter mornings are here. Please ensure your child is dressed warmly. If your child is sick, please do not send them to school.
- Vehicle Security Sticker: Parents, please ensure that you all have a 345/CHP sticker on your windscreen. If you do not have a sticker, please collect from Sylvester at the security. Each family may receive 2 stickers. Should you need more, they may be purchased from Leressa for R50.
- 345 Swim School – June, and July: Parents, please remember that 345 Swim School remains open and operational during June and July. We encourage you to allow your children to swim throughout the Winter season. If you do not want them to swim, please ensure that you give the Swim School 1 months’ notice when cancelling.
- Collection Cards: Collection cards were handed out to all Gr 0000 – Gr 00 children. Parents, please ensure you display the collection card when picking up your child in the afternoons.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Parents, please ensure that you call the office or email email@example.com to inform the school if there anyone else other yourself fetching your child. We require the name, surname, ID number and telephone number of the person. This also applies if your child will be going on transport. They MUST also display a Collection Card.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:30am! The gates will remain closed.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
Dates to Diarise:
Mandela Day: 16th July – Details to follow