345 CW: –
NOTICES: 22nd– 25th MARCH 2022
South Africa is currently on adjusted Lockdown Level 1. The following protocols must be followed:
- Absolute transparency regarding possible contact at work or at home, informing the school immediately.
- Strict adherence to Covid-19 protocols by pupils, parents, and guardians.
- Parents are not permitted to walk through the school. Please report to reception.
Your co-operation will be appreciated. We are determined to do everything in our power to keep your children and staff safe.
- CAR PARK: Parents, we understand that the carpark is busy and you are in a hurry in the mornings and the afternoons, but always remember that this is a school and our little people are very precious.
- Please park considerately.
- Please DO NOT sit in the car and hoot for your children, you are required to go in to collect your child.
- When you are driving out of the carpark, please STOP before you exit.
- ALWAYS BE PATIENT AND CONSIDERATE
- Parent/Teacher Meeting: Reminder to book your slot for the parent/teacher meetings. Details have been emailed.
- Family Fun Afternoon and Movie: Family Fun Afternoon and Movie Night will be held on Friday 8th April . If you have bought your ticket bands please make sure keep them in a safe place. If you haven’t bought your ticket bands, please do so, tickets are now on sale at R150 per child. Parents – NO Charge. You can purchase tickets from the office or your class teacher.
- April Holiday Programme: 345 CW will remain open during the Month of April. A fun, educational holiday programme will be followed during this time. Letters have been emailed regarding the April Holiday Programme. Please send back the reply slips by Tuesday 22nd March. 345 will only be closed on the following days:
- 14th April – School Holiday
- 15th April- Good Friday
- 18th April – Family Day
- 27th April – Freedom Day
- 2nd May – Public Holiday for Workers Day
- 345 Swim School – April, May, June, and July: Parents, please remember that 345 Swim School remains open and operational during April, May, June and July. We have made some changes to our heating system to try and ensure that the water temperature remains constant during Winter. We encourage you to allow your children to swim throughout the Winter season. If you do not want them to swim, please ensure that you give the Swim School 1 months’ notice when cancelling.
- 345 Swim School – April Holidays: Parents the 345 swim school will be open during the whole of April. If you child will not be swimming during April, please email Karen firstname.lastname@example.org . If we do not receive any communication, you will be billed for the lessons during the April holidays.
- Accounts: All statements for April will be emailed on the 24th Please check your email inboxes as well as your Spam and Junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. They will be doing demos this week for your little ones and they will send their information in your child’s communication books. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
Dates to Diarise
- Parent/Teacher Meetings: Thursday 24th March – details have been mailed
- Family Fun Afternoon and Movie Night: Friday 8th April – Please purchase your tickets