Carlswald 345 Weekly Notices
27th – 31st March 2023
Dates to Diarise:
|Friday, 7th April
|Public Holiday – Good Friday|
|Monday, 10th April||Public Holiday – Family Day|
|Tuesday, 11th April||School re-opens at 7:00am – Holiday Programme commences|
|Thursday, 27th April||Public Holiday – Freedom Day|
|Friday, 28th April||School Holiday – School is closed|
|Monday, 1st May||Public Holiday – Worker’s Day|
|Tuesday, 2nd May||School re-opens at 7:00am|
|Thursday, 11th May||Mother’s Day celebrations|
|Monday, 15th – Friday 19th May||Book Week|
School Holiday Programme
345 CW nursery school remains open during the April school holidays. They will be following a fun holiday programme from the 11th April to the 2nd May.
345 CW will be closed on:
- Friday 7th April (Public Holiday – Good Friday )
- Monday 10th April (Public Holiday – Easter Family Day).
- School reopens on Tuesday 11th April at 7:00am.
- Thursday 27th April (Public Holiday – Freedom Day).
- Friday 28th April (School Holiday)
- Monday 1st May (Public Holiday – Workers Day)
- School reopens on Tuesday 2nd May at 7:00am
Your statement for April 2023 has been emailed. Please check your email inboxes as well as your spam and junk mail.
Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please do not reply to these and rather direct all your emails to email@example.com
- The school gate opens at 6:30am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a month’s notice to change from Half Day to Full Day or Full Day to Half Day, and month’s notice if you want to cancel swimming.
- Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse are extra cost activities. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
- Please ensure all clothing items are labelled
- Your statement for April 2023 has been emailed. Please check your email inboxes as well as your spam and junk mail.
- Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.