345 CW: –
NOTICES 2nd – 6th August 2021
Well done to all our athletes on an amazing Sports Day last week. You are all Super Stars! Parents, we hope you enjoyed Zooming in.
As per our President’s address we have now moved to Lockdown Level 3. It is important that we remain vigilant in all areas of life and not allow complacency to creep in. The following protocols must be followed:
- Absolute transparency regarding possible contact at work or at home, informing the school immediately.
- Strict adherence to Covid-19 protocols by pupils, parents, and guardians.
- Parents are not permitted to walk through the school. Please report to reception.
Please Take Note….
- August Holiday Programme: A Google Form will be sent today for you to complete so we know how many of our 345 children will be coming to school during August. This is for catering purposes.
- Winter term: The cold winter mornings are here. Please ensure your child is dressed warmly. If your child is sick, please do not send them to school.
- End of Winter Term Celebration: We will be hosting a Pyjama Day this Friday 6th of August to celebrate the end of the Winter term. Children will be allowed to wear their pyjamas and slippers to school. The cost will be R20 per child and they will receive a cup of hot chocolate and a cup cake.
- Vehicle Security Sticker: Parents, please ensure that you all have a 345/CHP sticker on your windscreen. If you do not have a sticker, please collect from Sylvester at the security. Each family may receive 2 stickers. Should you need more, they may be purchased from Leressa for R50.
- 345 Swim School 345 Swim School will re-open on Tuesday 7th If you would like to enrol your child for swimming please email Karen Visser: email@example.com
- Collection Cards: Collection cards were handed out to all Gr 0000 – Gr 00 children. Parents, please ensure you display the collection card when picking up your child in the afternoons.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Parents, please ensure that you call the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform the school if there anyone else other yourself fetching your child. We require the name, surname, ID number and telephone number of the person. This also applies if your child will be going on transport. They MUST also display a Collection Card.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:30am! The gates will remain closed.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
- Accounts: All statements for August have been emailed. Please check your email inboxes as well as your Spam and Junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates to Diarise:
- Friday 6th August: Pyjama Day, please send in your R20