345 CW: –
NOTICES 30th September- 4th October 2019
A very big “Thank You” to all our parents and children for making our Family Spring Walk a success. It was a wonderful day.
A Special “Thank You” to our sponsors for the Spring Walk gifts;
Mrs Alisha Singh from Royal Elegance www.royalelegance.co.za
Mrs Cheryl Naidoo: Loreal
Mrs Vashnie Bodasing: Loreal
Katlego Maloka: Herbalife Nutrition.
We really appreciate your sponsors.
- Half Term Break: School closes on Thursday 24th October at 11:00am. Aftercare will continue as usual on Thursday. School will re-open on Tuesday 29th October at 7:00am. Half term break is for CHP and 345 children. Carlswald Campus will be closed.
- PLEASE NOTE: There is no Holiday Club during the Half Term break.
- End of Year Notice: Parents, if your child is not returning in 2020, please note we require a full terms notice. The monthly notice is not applicable after September if you are not returning in 2020. Your notice must be given in writing by the 30th September 2019.
- 345 Special Persons Tea: 345 will be hosting a Special Persons Tea on Thursday 10th October at 9:00am. Invitations will be going out with more details.
- Slip and Slide Day Thursday 24th October: Due to the upcoming CHP and 345 Half Term break and to welcome Summer, we will be hosting a slip and slide We will have slip and slide jumping castles. Children must carry their swimming costume and towel. Each child will also receive an ice cream. The cost is R20 per child.
- Swim School: 345 Swim school is now open. Please ensure you are aware of the days when your child is swimming and make sure their costume and towel is packed and sent to school. For more information, please contact the swim coach directly.
- Accounts: Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries on email@example.com
- Your debit order will go off on Monday 1st
- CAR PARK: Parents, we understand that the carpark is busy and you are in a hurry in the mornings and the afternoons, but always remember that this is a school and our little people are very precious.
- Please park considerately.
- Please DO NOT sit in the car and hoot for your children, you are required to go in to collect your child.
- When you are driving out the carpark, please STOP before you exit.
- ALWAYS BE PATIENT AND CONSIDERATE
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Times: No child may be dropped off at school before 6:30am. The gates will remain closed.
- Swimming: 345 Swim School: If you would like to enrol your child for swimming, please email Karen Visser on email@example.com
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
Dates to Diarise
- Thursday 10th October: Special Person’s Tea
- Thursday 24th October: Slip and Slide Day
- Thursday 24th October: Mid Term Break school closes on Thursday at 11:00am
- Tuesday 29th October: School Re-opens on Tuesday at 7:00am