Carlswald 345 Weekly Notices
6th – 10th March 2023
Dates to Diarise:
|Monday, 20th March||School Holiday – School closed|
|Tuesday, 21st March||Public Holiday – Human Rights Day – School Re-opens on Wednesday 22nd March at 7:00am|
|Friday, 7th April
|Public Holiday – Good Friday|
|Monday, 10th April||Public Holiday – Easter Family Day|
|Tuesday, 11th April||School re-opens at 7:00am|
|Thursday, 27th April||Public Holiday – Freedom Day|
|Friday, 28th April||School Holiday – School is closed|
|Monday, 1st May||Public Holiday – Workers Day|
|Tuesday, 2nd May||School re-opens at 7:00am|
School is closed on Monday 20th March. Tuesday 21st March is a Public Holiday – Human Rights Day. School re-opens on Wednesday 22nd March at 7:00am.
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please do not reply to these and rather direct all your emails to email@example.com
- The school gate opens at 6:30am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a month’s notice to change from Half Day to Full Day or Full Day to Half Day, and month’s notice if you want to cancel swimming.
- Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse are extra cost activities. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
- Please ensure all clothing items are labelled
- Your Statements for March were emailed on Thursday 23rd February. Please check your email inboxes as well as your spam and junk mail.
- Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.