345 CW: –
NOTICES 8th – 12th February 2021
A very warm welcome to all our 345 families this week. We hope that you are all feeling bright and positive today. It is wonderful to see all our children at school this morning! It is important that we remain COVID-vigilant in all areas of life and not allow complacency to creep in.
- Collection Cards: Collection cards were handed out to all Gr 0000 – Gr 00 children on Friday. Parents, please ensure you use the collection cards when picking up your child in the afternoons.
- Valentine’s Day: 345 will be celebrating Valentine’s Day on Friday 12th Children may wear something red, white, or pink. They will be having a “slip and slide day” and a treat. Teachers will be sending out more details.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. This is a system generated email. Please direct all your emails to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:30am! The gates will remain closed.
- 345 Swim School: 345 Swim school is now open for 345 children. Limited spaces are available; first come, first served. Please email Anissa firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join the swim school.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. They will be doing demos this week for your little ones and they will send their information in your child’s communication books. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
- Mid-Term Break: School closes on Thursday 25th February at 11:00am and reopens on Tuesday 2nd There is no school or aftercare on Friday 26th February and Monday 1st March.
- Accounts: All statements for March will be emailed on 24th February 2021. Please check your email inboxes as well as your Spam and Junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
- Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form
Dates to Diarise
Valentine’s Day Celebration: 12th February (children can wear civvies – red, white or pink)
Mid-Term Break: Thursday 25th February (school closes at 11:00am) – Tuesday 2nd March (school re-opens).