345 CW: –
NOTICES 9th – 13th May 2022
Welcome to Term 2! We hope you all had a restful holiday. It is now full swing into the Winter Term and it’s going to be a busy one!
South Africa is no longer under lockdown or a state of disaster. However, the following protocols must still be followed:
- Absolute transparency regarding possible contact at work or at home, informing the school immediately.
- Strict adherence to Covid-19 protocols by pupils, parents, and guardians.
- Parents are not permitted to walk through the school. Please report to reception.
Please Take Note….
- Winter term: The cold winter mornings are here. Please ensure your child is dressed warmly. If your child is sick, please do not send them to school.
- 345 Swim School – May, June, and July: Parents, please remember that 345 Swim School remains open and operational during May, June and July. We encourage you to allow your children to swim throughout the Winter season. If you do not want them to swim, please ensure that you give the Swim School 1 months’ notice when cancelling.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Parents, please ensure that you call the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform the school if there anyone else other yourself fetching your child. We require the name, surname, ID number and telephone number of the person. This also applies if your child will be going on transport. They MUST also display a Collection Card.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
- Accounts Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form
Dates to Diarise
Half Term Break: School closes Wednesday 15th June at 1:30pm. Aftercare continues as usual on that day. School re-opens on Monday 27th June at 7:00am. There will be no Holiday Care during this week.
Public Holiday: Thursday 16th June: Youth Day
Father’s Day: Sunday 19th June