345 VV: –
11th – 15th July 2022
Effective 22 June 2022, the following government mandates have been gazetted:
- Masks are no longer mandatory. However, your child is welcome to continue wearing their mask voluntarily if you/they wish.
- Restrictions around the size of gatherings and venue capacity have been lifted.
However, the following requirements remain in place:
- Continue to report COVID-19 positive cases through the normal channels as soon as possible.
- Isolation of COVID-19 positive cases continues. Symptomatic cases need to isolate for 7 days from date of onset of symptoms or 7 days from date of test (if you are unsure when your symptoms started).
- Sanitiser will still be used, including at entrances to all venues and classrooms.
While restrictions have been relaxed, it’s important to remember that the COVID-19 virus is still with us, and we all need to continue to take responsibility for minimizing the risk of transmission.
Please Take Note….
- Winter term: The cold winter mornings are here. Please ensure your child is dressed warmly. If your child is sick, please do not send them to school.
- Swim School: Swimming has been suspended due to our pool temperature being too low. Any lessons missed will be credited. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Parents, please ensure that you call the office or email email@example.com to inform the school if there anyone else other yourself fetching your child. We require the name, surname, ID number and telephone number of the person. This also applies if your child will be going on transport. They MUST also display a Collection Card.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to adminvorna firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, SoccerStarz, Pottery, Little Lab Coats, Monkeynastix and Dance Mouse. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
- Accounts: Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
Dates to Diarise
Mandela Day: Celebration Monday, 18th July – details will be emailed