Vorna Valley 345 Weekly Notices
12th -15th June 2023
Dates to Diarise:
|Wednesday 15th June||Father’s Day Celebration – details have been sent|
|Friday 16th June||Public Holiday – Youth Day – School Closed|
|Friday 23rd June||School closes for Half Term|
|Monday 3rd July||School re-opens after Half Term break at 7:00am|
This Wednesday 15th June will be our Father’s Day celebration at VV. Further details and invitation have been sent.
Friday 16th June is Youth Day, a Public Holiday. School is closed. School re-opens on Monday 19th June.
Half Term Break
345 Nursery school will be closed during the half term break. School closes on Friday 23rd June, aftercare continues as usual on that day. There will be No Holiday Care during this half term break. School re-opens on Monday 3rd July at 7:00am.
Your statement for June 2023 has been emailed. Please check your email inboxes as well as your spam and junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.
The cold winter mornings are here. Please ensure your child is dressed warmly. If your child is sick, please do not send them to school.
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at email@example.com
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please do not reply to these and rather direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The school gate opens at 6:45am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a month’s notice to change from Half Day to Full Day or Full Day to Half Day, and months’ notice if you want to cancel swimming.
- Ballet, Karate, SoccerStarz, Pottery, Little Lab Coats, Monkeynastix and Dance Mouse are extra cost activities. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
- Please ensure all clothing items are labelled