345 VV: –
12th– 16th September 2022
Please Take Note….
- Heritage Day Festivities: Friday 23rd September Gr 0000 – GrR will be celebrating Heritage Day. Children can come to school dressed in their cultural/traditional dress or a South African sports jersey.
- Family Fun Afternoon and Movie Night: On Friday 23rd September we are having our Family Fun Afternoon and Movie Night at CHP. Letters with all the information will be emailed. Tickets are now on sale at R150 per child. Parents – NO Charge. You can purchase tickets from the office or your class teacher.
- Spring Walk 2022: Saturday 1st October We will hold our Spring Walk on Saturday 1st October at CHP. Letters will be sent with more information regarding the Spring Walk. This is a Fund Raising event for 345. The sponsor forms will also be sent. Parents please help your children to bring in sponsorships or donations. Any lost forms will cost R200.
- 345 Concert – Save the Date: Gr0000 – Gr R Parents save the date for our 345 Concert . It will be held on Saturday 8th October 2022. More details will be emailed.
- End of Year Notice: Parents if you are not returning in 2023, please note we require a term’s notice. The monthly notice is not applicable after September if you are not returning in 2023. Your notice must be given in writing by the 30th September 2022.
- 345 Swim School: 345 Swim School is open. If you would like to enrol your child for swimming please email Karen Visser: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounts: Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Parents, please ensure that you call the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform the school if there anyone else other yourself fetching your child. We require the name, surname, ID number and telephone number of the person. This also applies if your child will be going on transport. They MUST also display a Collection Card.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, SoccerStarz, Pottery, Little Lab Coats, Monkeynastix and Dance Mouse. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
Dates to Diarise
- Friday 23rd September: Heritage Day Festivities
- Friday 23rd September: Family Fun Afternoon and Movie Night
- Saturday 1st October: Spring Walk- Compulsory school day
- Saturday 8th October: 345 Concert- more details will be emailed
- Tuesday 11th October: Individual and class photos, more details to follow