345 Vorna Valley
NOTICES 14th to 18th October 2019
- Baking Project – Friday the 18th October: Our teachers have planned a fun filled day. Baking is part of sensory play. Details to follow.
- Plant Project: The seedlings have started growing, Our children are excited to see these plants blossoming. A great achievement for them.
- Reptile Show: Monday 21st This is a new, exciting event that is going to be introduced to our Vorna Valley children.
- Accounts: Please check your emails as well as your junk/spam folders. If you did not receive your statement, please email Karen Visser at email@example.com. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounts: Statements for your November 2019 fees will be emailed on the 24th October 2019. Please check your emails as well as your junk/spam folders. If you do not receive your statement, please email Karen Visser at email@example.com
- 345 Swim School: If you would like to enrol your child for swimming in September, please email Sharon Springhall: firstname.lastname@example.org
- End of year Notice: Parents if you not returning in 2020, please note we require a terms notice. The monthly notice is not applicable after September if you are not returning in 2020. Your notice must be given in writing by the 30th September 2019.
- Opening times: Parents, the school gates open at 06h45. Parents are to please escort their children into the school and sign them in and out in the afternoons.
- 345 Swim School: For new enrolments for swimming, please email Mrs Sharon Springhall : email@example.com If your child is registered for swimming, please ensure you pack a swimming costume and towel on Monday and Wednesday.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Notreply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to:firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extra Murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Soccer Starz, Pottery, Little Lab Coats.
You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
Dates to Diarise:
- Friday 18th October: Baking with Juniors – Sensory play
- Monday 21st October: Reptile Show