345 VV: –
NOTICES 14th – 18th September 2020
We hope that you are all feeling a little brighter and more positive today. It’s wonderful to see more children returning to school this morning! However, it is important that we remain vigilant in all areas of life and not allow complacency to creep in.
Term 3 is successfully on its way! All children are settled and geared up for the rest of the term.
- FINAL REMINDER: Very Important – Gr R Parents: Applications for Grade 1 CHP 2021
Parents, if you have not yet sent in your applications for Gr 1, 2021 at CHP, PLEASE send it in as soon as possible. Grade 1 now has a waiting list for next year.
- End of Year Notice: Parents, if your child is not returning in 2021, please note we require a full term’s notice. The monthly notice is not applicable after September if you are not returning in 2021. Your notice must be given in writing by the 30th September 2020.
- Spring Walk 2020: Spring Walk 2020 will be held on Saturday 19th September at 9:00am. This year Spring walk will be a virtual family Spring Walk around your neighbourhood or just in your garden. For our virtual Spring Walk, children must design and wear a Spring hat. They can dress in bright, colourful clothing. More details will be sent out closer to the time.
- Heritage Day Festivities: Wednesday 23rd September we will be celebrating Heritage Day. Children can come dressed in their cultural/traditional clothing or a South African sports jersey.
- Heritage Day Public Holiday – Thursday 24th September – School is closed and there is no holiday care.
- School Holiday Friday 25th September: This day is an official school holiday. School is closed and there is no holiday care.
- Swim School: 345 Swim School is now open. Please ensure you are aware of the days when your child is swimming and make sure their costume and towel is packed and sent to school. For more information, please contact the swim coach Anissa (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly.
- 2021 School Fee Structure: The school fee structure for 2021 has been sent out via email. It is also available on our website at https://www.345.co.za/admissions-fees/carlswald-2021/
If you would like to change your payment options for 2021 please email Karen Visser email@example.com
- Accounts: Your billing for October fees will be emailed on the 23rd Please check your inboxes as well as your junk/spam mailboxes. If you do not receive your invoice, please email Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your debit order will go off on Thursday 1st October.
- Please note: If we do not receive payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Opening Times: No child may be dropped off at school before 6:45am. The gates will remain closed.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, SoccerStarz, Pottery and Little Lab Coats. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
Dates to Diarise
- Saturday 19th September: Virtual Spring Walk
- Wednesday 23rd September: Heritage Day Festivities
- Thursday 24th September: Public Holiday – Heritage Day
- Friday 25th September: School Holiday