345 VV: –
NOTICES 16th – 20th January 2023
Welcome back!! We would like to wish all our 345 families all the very best for 2023.
A very warm welcome to all our new parents and children to the 345 family. The first couple of weeks allows time for our little ones to adjust, settle and get used to the routine of school.
These are the classes for 345 VV – 2023
Grade 0000 Bouncing Bears Class: Teacher – Yodie, Assistants – Melisa and Annah
Grade 000 Happy Hippos Class: Teacher – Chne, Assistant -Danaeh
Grade 00 Squeaky Squirrels Class: Teacher – Hannae, Assistant – Ratchel
Grade R Pouncing Panthers: Teacher – Megan, Assistant – Thalita
Please Take Note…
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:45am! The gates will remain closed.
- Swimming: 345 Swim School: If you would like to enrol your child for swimming, please email Karen Visser: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, SoccerStarz, Pottery, Little Lab Coats, Dance Mouse and Monkeynastix. They will be doing demos for your little ones this week and they will send their information in your child’s communication books. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
- Accounts: All statements for February will be emailed on Wednesday 25th January 2023. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
- Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
- Annual School Fee Payments are to be paid by the 31st of January 2023 to qualify for the 5% discount
Dates to Diarise
Hearing Screening: Monday 13th February, more information to be emailed out
Valentine’s Day: Tuesday 14th February (Children can wear Red, White or Pink)