345 VV: –
NOTICES- 1st – 5th November 2021
South Africa is now at Lockdown Level 1. It is important that we remain vigilant in all areas of life and not allow complacency to creep in. The following protocols must be followed:
- Absolute transparency regarding possible contact at work or at home, informing the school immediately.
- Strict adherence to Covid-19 protocols by pupils, parents, and guardians.
- Parents are not permitted to walk through the school. Please report to reception.
Please Take Note….
- Accounts: All statements for November have been emailed . Please check your email inboxes as well as your Spam and Junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
- 345 Swim School 345 Swim School is open. If you would like to enrol your child for swimming please email Karen Visser: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VERY IMPORTANT: Parents, please ensure that you call the office or email email@example.com to inform the school if there anyone else other than yourself fetching your child. We require the name, surname, ID number and telephone number of the person. This also applies if your child will be going on transport. They MUST also display a Collection Card.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:45am! The gates will remain closed.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, SoccerStarz, Pottery, Little Lab Coats, Dance Mouse and Monkeynastix. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
Dates to Diarise:
- Friday 19th November: Grade R Graduation, more details to follow
- Friday 3rd December: End of year class party, more details to follow
- Wednesday 8th December: School closes at 11:00am – NO AFTERCARE