345 CW: –
NOTICES: 21st – 25th FEBRUARY 2022
South Africa is currently on adjusted Lockdown Level 1. The following protocols must be followed:
- Absolute transparency regarding possible contact at work or at home, informing the school immediately.
- Strict adherence to Covid-19 protocols by pupils, parents, and guardians.
- Parents are not permitted to walk through the school. Please report to reception.
Your co-operation will be appreciated. We are determined to do everything in our power to keep your children and staff safe.
- CAR PARK: Parents, we understand that the carpark is busy and you are in a hurry in the mornings and the afternoons, but always remember that this is a school and our little people are very precious.
- Please drive slowly
- Please park considerately.
- Please DO NOT sit in the car and hoot for your children, you are required to go in to collect your child.
- When you are driving out of the carpark, please STOP before you exit.
- ALWAYS BE PATIENT AND CONSIDERATE
- 345 Closed: Parents, please note that 345 will CLOSE for the Midterm Break this Thursday at 11am. School will be closed on Friday 25th February and Monday 28th February . We will reopen on Tuesday 1st March. There will be NO Holiday Care. However, 345 will remain open for the entire April holiday at no extra charge.
- Family Fun Afternoon and Movie: Parents, on Friday 4th March we are having our Family Fun Afternoon and Movie Night. Letters with all the information will be emailed. Tickets now on sale at R150-00 per child. Parents – NO Charge. You can purchase tickets from the office or your class teacher.
- Accounts: All statements for March will be emailed on the 24th Please check your email inboxes as well as your Spam and Junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form
- 345 Swim School: Swimming: 345 Swim School: If you would like to enrol your child for swimming, please email Karen Visser firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. They will be doing demos this week for your little ones and they will send their information in your child’s communication books. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
Dates to Diarise
- Half Term – School closes this Thursday 24th Feb at 11am and reopens Tuesday 1 March
- Family Fun Afternoon and Movie Night: Friday 4th March, more details will be emailed
- Public Holiday: Monday 21st March – Human Rights Day – School is Closed