345 VV: –
NOTICES 24th – 28th February 2020
- Family Fun Afternoon and Movie: Parents on Friday 6th March we are having our Family Fun Afternoon and Movie Night at CHP. Letters with all the information will be emailed. Tickets are on sale at R150-00 per child. Parents NO Charge. You can purchase tickets from the office or your class teacher.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swimming: CAN YOUR CHILD SWIM? If not, enrol your child in 345 Swim School! If you would like to enrol, please email Mr Anthony Lord email@example.com
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:40am! The gates will remain closed.
- Accounts: All statements for March will be emailed on 24th February 2020. Please check your email inboxes as well as your Spam and Junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Soccer Starz, Pottery and Little Lab Coats. They completed their demos for your little ones and they have sent their information in your child’s communication books. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
Dates to Diarise
- Family Fun Day: 6th March – at CHP from 3:30pm. Tickets on sale now.
- Photo Day: 10th March – Details to follow
- Hearing Screenings: 16th March – Forms sent home on 21st Please return to the teacher.