345 VV: –
25th– 29th July 2022
A huge “Thank You” to all those parents that supported us and contributed to Mandela Day. We really appreciate your support.
Effective 22 June 2022, the following government mandates have been gazetted:
- Masks are no longer mandatory. However, your child is welcome to continue wearing their mask voluntarily if you/they wish.
- Restrictions around the size of gatherings and venue capacity have been lifted.
However, the following requirements remain in place:
- Continue to report COVID-19 positive cases through the normal channels as soon as possible.
- Isolation of COVID-19 positive cases continues. Symptomatic cases need to isolate for 7 days from date of onset of symptoms or 7 days from date of test (if you are unsure when your symptoms started).
- Sanitiser will still be used, including at entrances to all venues and classrooms.
While restrictions have been relaxed, it’s important to remember that the COVID-19 virus is still with us, and we all need to continue to take responsibility for minimizing the risk of transmission.
Please Take Note….
- 345 Sports Day: 345 sports day will be held this Friday 29th July at Carlswald House Prep.
- Sports Day starts at 09:00 sharp
- There will be a tuck shop available for parents. Cash or Card is accepted.
- All 345 children will be taking part.
- This is a compulsory school day and all children are expected to attend
- August School Holiday: Parents please note Monday 8th August is a school holiday. School will be closed. Tuesday 9th August is a Public Holiday. 345 Re-opens on Wednesday 10th August at 6:45am.
- August Holiday Programme: A fun holiday programme will run for the month of August for your child at no extra charge. School operating times continue as normal.
- Accounts: All statements for August have been mailed. Please check your email inboxes as well as your Spam and Junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
- End of year Notice: Parents if you are not returning in 2023, please note we require a term’s notice. The monthly notice is not applicable after September if you are not returning in 2023. Your notice must be given in writing by the 30th September 2022.
- Winter term: Please ensure your child is dressed warmly. If your child is sick, please do not send them to school.
- Swim School: Swimming will resume in September.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Parents, please ensure that you call the office or email email@example.com to inform the school if there anyone else other yourself fetching your child. We require the name, surname, ID number and telephone number of the person. This also applies if your child will be going on transport. They MUST also display a Collection Card.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, SoccerStarz, Pottery, Little Lab Coats, Monkeynastix and Dance Mouse. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
Dates to Diarise
345 Sports Day: Friday 29th July – details have been emailed
Monday 8th August: School Holiday – 345 Closed.
Tuesday 9th August: Women’s Day- Public Holiday – 345 Closed.
Wednesday 10th August: 345 Re-opens at 6:45am – Holiday Programme commences