345 Vorna Valley: –
NOTICES 27th – 31st January 2020
The term is now in full swing, the children are settling in nicely and enjoying their time at school!
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the Ed-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to , email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:40am! The gates will remain closed.
- Swimming: 345 Swim School: If you would like to enrol your child for swimming, please email Mr Anthony Lord: email@example.com
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Soccer Starz, Pottery and Little Lab Coats. They have completed their demos for your little one’s last week and sent their information in your child’s communication books. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
- Accounts: All statements for February will be emailed today, Monday 27th January 2020. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual School Fee Payments are to be paid by the 31st of January 2019
Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
- The children have enjoyed a number of demonstrations from our Extra-Mural companies. They have sent home some communication with your children. Should you wish to enroll your child, please contact the service providers directly.
- School closes every day at 5. There will be a late collection fee charged for children collected after 5.30pm. Please ensure your child is collected by 5:30pm latest.
- Half day ends at 2pm, there will be a late collection fee for children collected after 2pm.
- Valentine’s Day: Children may wear Red, White or Pink on the 14th Feb
Dates to Diarise
Valentine’s Day: 14th February (children can wear red, white and Pink.)