345 VV: –
3rd – 7th October 2022
Thank you to all our Parents, Family and Friends for supporting our Spring Walk. The children really had a fun walk!!
Please Take Note….
- Spring Walk 2022: Parents, all outstanding Spring Walk forms and money must be sent to school by Wednesday, 5th October 2022. EFTs are acceptable. Reference your child’s name and SW. Thank you for your wonderful support.
- 345 Concert – Saturday 8th October at 08:30am at CHP Gr 0000 – Gr R. Tickets are on sale at the office @R100 per person. There will be a Tuck shop on Saturday selling food and drinks. Cash and Cards will be accepted.
- End of year notice: Notices that are received after the 30th of September will be late notice. You will be required to pay a terms Notice.
- 345 Swim School: 345 Swim School is open. If you would like to enrol your child for swimming please email Karen Visser: email@example.com
- Accounts: Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Parents, please ensure that you call the office or email email@example.com to inform the school if there anyone else other yourself fetching your child. We require the name, surname, ID number and telephone number of the person. This also applies if your child will be going on transport. They MUST also display a Collection Card.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Soccer Starz, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse and Monkey Nastix. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
Dates to Diarise
- Saturday 8th October at 8:30am: 345 Concert at CHP – please buy tickets
- Tuesday 11th October: Individual and class photos, more details to follow