Carlswald 345 Weekly Notices
11th -15th September 2023
Dates to Diarise:
|Friday 15th September||345 Sports Day Carlswald-Sports Field starting at 2:00pm|
|22nd September||Heritage Day Celebration|
|25th September||Public Holiday- Heritage Day Observed|
|30th September||Annual Spring Walk|
345 CW Sports Day
345 CW Sports Day will be on Friday 15th September at 2:00pm on the CHP Sports field. All parents, grandparents, aunties, uncles, brothers, sisters and friends are invited to join us for this fun afternoon. We will have our full tuck shop at the Sports Day selling food, drinks and snacks. Cash and Card Accepted. Card purchases will only be R100 or over.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE!
Heritage Day Festivities: Friday 22nd September 345 will be celebrating Heritage Day. Children can come dressed in their cultural/traditional dress or a South African sports jersey.
345 CW will be closed on Monday 25th September (Public Holiday – Heritage Day Observed). 345 will re-open on Tuesday 26th September at 7:00am.
Spring Walk 2023: Saturday 30th September:
We will hold our Spring Walk on Saturday 30th September. Information regarding the Spring Walk has been emailed out. This is a Fund Raising event for 345/CHP. The sponsor forms will also be sent. Parents please help your children to collect sponsorships or donations. Any lost forms will cost R200.
Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.
End of year Notice
If your child is not returning in 2024, please note that we require a term’s notice. The monthly notice is not applicable after September if you are not returning in 2024. Your notice must be given in writing on or before the 30th September 2023.
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please do not reply to these and rather direct all your emails to email@example.com
- The school gate opens at 6:30am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a month’s notice to change from Half Day to Full Day or Full Day to Half Day, and months’ notice if you want to cancel swimming.
- Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse are extra cost activities. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
- Please ensure all clothing items are labelled