Carlswald 345 Weekly Notices
13th – 17th November 2023
Dates to Diarise:
|Thursday 16th November||Gr 00 Graduation|
|Friday 1st December||Gr 0000 – Gr 00- End of year Class Party|
|Thursday 7th December||End of Term 3 – School Closes at 11:00am|
|Tuesday 16th January||Gr 0000 – Gr 00 Parents orientation morning|
|Wednesday 17th January||Start of Term 1 2024 – School re-opens at 7:00am|
Last day of school
School will close on Thursday 7th December at 11:00am and the school will close down at 12:00pm. ALL CHILDREN must be collected. There will be NO supervision after 12:00pm.
Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grade 00 Graduation:
The Gr 00 Graduation is this Thursday 16th November at 8:30am for 9:00am on the 345/CHP Astro. Dress code is smart. Light refreshments will be serve afterwards.
“Thank You” drive for our wonderful assistants and grounds staff. Once again, we are asking each child to bring in R70. We will be giving each assistant and grounds staff a Pick n Pay voucher from the children. Letters have gone out with more details.
End of year Class Parties: Gr 0000 – Gr 00 The class parties will be held on Friday 1st December. Letters will be going out with more details.
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at email@example.com
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please do not reply to these and rather direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The school gate opens at 6:30am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a month’s notice to change from Half Day to Full Day or Full Day to Half Day, and months’ notice if you want to cancel swimming.
- Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse are extra cost activities. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
- Please ensure all clothing items are labelled