Vorna Valley 345 Weekly Notices
6th -10th November 2023
Dates to Diarise:
|Friday 17th November||Gr R Graduation – Further details will be emailed|
|Friday 1st December||Gr 0000 – Gr R End of Year Class Parties. Further details will be emailed|
|Thursday 7th December||End of Term 3. School Closes at 11:00am|
|Tuesday 16th January 2024||Gr 0000 – Gr R Parents orientation morning. Further details will be emailed|
|Wednesday 17th January||Start of Term 1 2024 School re-opens at 7:00am|
Last day of school
School will close on Thursday 7th December at 11:00am and the school will close down at 12:00pm. ALL CHILDREN must be collected. There will be NO supervision after 12:00pm.
All statements for November have been emailed. Please check your email inboxes as well as your Spam and Junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
Grade R Graduation: Grade R parents save the date
The Gr R Graduation will be held on Friday 17th November. Invitations will be sent out closer to the time.
“Thank You” drive
Each year we like to say a big Thank You to our wonderful teacher assistants and grounds staff. This year we would like to ask each child to bring in R70. We will be giving each staff member a Pick n Pay voucher from the children. A detailed letter will be going out today with more details.
End of year Class Parties – Gr 0000 – Gr R: The class parties will be held on Friday 1st December. Letters will be going out with more details.
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please do not reply to these and rather direct all your emails to email@example.com
- The school gate opens at 6:45am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a month’s notice to change from Half Day to Full Day or Full Day to Half Day, and months’ notice if you want to cancel swimming.
- Ballet, Karate, Soccerstarz, Pottery, Little Lab Coats, Monkeynastix and Dance Mouse are extra cost activities. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
- Please ensure all clothing items are labelled