345 CW: –
NOTICES 17th – 21st February 2020
Yet another fun week has passed. Valentine’s Day was so special with all the children dressed up and sharing their love.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Swimming: CAN YOUR CHILD SWIM? If not, enrol your child in 345 Swim School! If you would like to enrol, please email Mr Anthony Lord firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:30am! The gates will remain closed.
- 345 Closed: Parents, please note that 345 CW will be CLOSED for the Midterm break at the end of February. School will be closed on Friday 28th February and Monday 2nd March. We will reopen on Tuesday 3rd March. There will be NO Holiday Care. However, 345 will remain open for the entire April holiday at no extra charge.
- Family Fun Afternoon and Movie: Parents on Friday 6th March we are having our Family Fun Afternoon and Movie Night. Letters with all the information will be emailed. Tickets are on sale at R150-00 per child. Parents NO Charge. You can purchase tickets from the office or your class teacher.
- Accounts: All statements for March will be emailed on 24th February 2020. Please check your email inboxes as well as your Spam and Junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. They completed their demos for your little ones and they have sent their information in your child’s communication books. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
Dates to Diarise
- Mid-Term Break: Thursday 27th February (school closes at 11:00am) Tuesday 3rd March (school re-opens).
- Family Fun Afternoon and Movie Night: Friday 6th March – start at 3:30pm. Letters will be emailed with more information.
- CAR PARK: Parents, we understand that the carpark is busy and you are in a hurry in the mornings and the afternoons, but always remember that this is a school and our little people are very precious.
- Please park considerately.
- Please DO NOT sit in the car and hoot for your children, you are required to go in to collect your child.
- When you are driving out of the carpark, please STOP before you exit.
- ALWAYS BE PATIENT AND CONSIDERATE