Carlswald 345 Weekly Notices
18th – 22nd September 2023
Dates to Diarise:
|22nd September||Heritage Day Celebration|
|25th September||Public Holiday – Heritage Day Observed|
|27th September||345 Class and Individual Photos|
|30th September||Annual Spring Walk|
End of year Notice
If your child is not returning in 2024, please note that we require a term’s notice. The monthly notice is not applicable after September if you are not returning in 2024. Your notice must be given in writing on or before the 30th September 2023.
Heritage Day Festivities: Friday 22nd September 345 will be celebrating Heritage Day. Children can come dressed in their cultural/traditional dress or a South African sports jersey.
345 CW will be closed on Monday 25th September (Public Holiday – Heritage Day Observed). 345 will re-open on Tuesday 26th September at 7:00am.
345 School Photo Day
On Wednesday 27th September is 345 photo day. Please ensure your child is at school.
Spring Walk 2023
We will hold our annual Spring Walk on Saturday 30th September at CHP. Information regarding the Spring Walk has been emailed to you. This is a Fund Raising event for CHP.
Funds raised will go towards the Solar Backup System installed earlier this year.
The sponsor forms have been given to your child. Please help your children collect sponsorships or donations. Any lost forms will cost R200.
Your statement for October 2023 will be emailed on Friday 22nd September. Please check your email inboxes as well as your spam and junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please do not reply to these and rather direct all your emails to email@example.com
- The school gate opens at 6:30am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a month’s notice to change from Half Day to Full Day or Full Day to Half Day, and months’ notice if you want to cancel swimming.
- Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse are extra cost activities. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
- Please ensure all clothing items are labelled