Carlswald 345 Weekly Notices
24th – 28th July 2023
Dates to Diarise:
|Saturday 5th August||345 Concert. This will be held in the Beaulieu College School Hall. More details will be emailed|
Very Important – Gr 00 Parents: Applications for Grade R 2024 are open. Please complete the admissions contract and send back to school with the supporting documents. Applications will be closing on Friday 4th August 2023. Thereafter applications will be open to the public. If you require any further information, please contact Leressa Sebastian on 011 029 0802.
345 CW Concert
345 CW Concert will be on Saturday 5th August at the Beaulieu College School Hall. ALL children are expected to attend. Details will be emailed.
Your statement for August 2023 will be emailed today, Monday 24th July. Please check your email inboxes as well as your spam and junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.
End of year Notice
Parents if your child is not returning in 2024, please note we require a term’s notice. The monthly notice is not applicable after September if you are not returning in 2024. Your notice must be given in writing on or before the 30th September 2023.
The cold winter mornings continue. Please ensure your child is dressed warmly. If your child is sick, please do not send them to school.
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at email@example.com
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please do not reply to these and rather direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The school gate opens at 6:30am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a month’s notice to change from Half Day to Full Day or Full Day to Half Day, and months’ notice if you want to cancel swimming.
- Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse are extra cost activities. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
- Please ensure all clothing items are labelled