345 CW: –
NOTICES 2nd – 6th March 2020
Welcome back from Mid-Term Break! We hope you all had a good break and are ready for the next couple of weeks of March.
- Family Fun Afternoon and Movie Night: Parents on Friday 6th March we are having our Family Fun Afternoon and Movie Night. Letters with all the information have been emailed. Tickets are on Sale at R150-00 per child. Parents NO Charge. You can purchase tickets from the office or your class teacher.
- School Photos: 345 CW Individual Photos: Wednesday 11th March and Thursday 12th March will be sibling photos. Please ensure your child is at school on these days.
- Accounts: Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Swimming: CAN YOUR CHILD SWIM? If not, enrol your child in 345 Swim School! If you would like to enrol, please email Mr Anthony Lord firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:30am! The gates will remain closed.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. They completed their demos for your little ones and they have sent their information in your child’s communication books. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
Dates to Diarise
- Family Fun Afternoon and Movie Night: Friday 6th March starts at 3:30pm. Tickets are on sale!
- Individual and Sibling Photos: Wednesday 11th and Thursday 12th March
- Hearing Screening: Monday 23rd March – More details to follow
- CAR PARK: Parents, we understand that the carpark is busy and you are in a hurry in the mornings and the afternoons, but always remember that this is a school and our little people are very precious.
- Please park considerately.
- Please DO NOT sit in the car and hoot for your children, you are required to go in to collect your child.
- When you are driving out of the carpark, please STOP before you exit.
- ALWAYS BE PATIENT AND CONSIDERATE