345 VV: –
NOTICES 02nd – 06th March 2020
- Family Fun Afternoon and Movie Night: Parents, on Friday 6th March 2020 we are having our Family Fun Afternoon and Movie Night at CHP. Letters with all the information will be emailed. Tickets are on sale at R150-00 per child. Parents NO Charge. You can purchase tickets from the office or your class teacher.
- School Photos: 345 VV Individual and Sibling Photos, Tuesday 10th March. Please ensure your child is at school on this day.
- Hearing Screenings: 16th March 2020, consent forms where sent home on the 21st Should you wish for your child to be screened please return the completed form to school no later than the 11th March 2020.
- Very Important: Please take note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Swimming: CAN YOUR CHILD SWIM? If not, enrol your child in 345 Swim School! If you would like to enrol, please email Mr Anthony Lord firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:40am! The gates will remain closed.
- Accounts: All statements for March were emailed on 24th February 2020. Please check your email inboxes as well as your Spam and Junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Soccer Starz, Pottery and Little Lab Coats. They completed their demos for your little ones and they have sent their information in your child’s communication books. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
Dates to Diarise
16th March: Developmental (Hearing) Screening
3rd April to 8th April: Individual Parent/Teacher Meetings