345 CW: –
NOTICES: 31st JANUARY – 4th FEBRUARY 2022
WELCOME to February 2022! The 2nd month of the year is also the month of Love, Happiness and Friendship. The children are all settled in their classes with lots of friends, beautiful books and stationery, and exciting extra murals. They are loving learning at 345
South Africa is currently on Lockdown Level 1. The following protocols must be followed:
- Absolute transparency regarding possible contact at work or at home, informing the school immediately.
- Strict adherence to Covid-19 protocols by pupils, parents, and guardians.
- Parents are not permitted to walk through the school. Please report to reception.
Your co-operation will be appreciated. We are determined to do everything in our power to keep your children and staff safe.
- 345 Closed: Parents, please note that 345 will be CLOSED for the Midterm Break at the end of February. School will be closed on Friday 25th February and Monday 28th February . We will reopen on Tuesday 1st March. There will be NO Holiday Care. However, 345 will remain open for the entire April holiday at no extra charge.
- Valentine’s Day: 345 will be celebrating Valentine’s Day on Monday 14th Feb. Children must wear something red, white or pink. They can really go all out to show that they share love and friendship. As part of the celebrations please send R10 with your child as they will be receiving a special treat.
- 345 Swim School: Swimming: 345 Swim School: If you would like to enrol your child for swimming, please email Karen Visser firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. They will be doing demos this week for your little ones and they will send their information in your child’s communication books. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
- Accounts: All statements for February have been emailed. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
Annual School Fee Payments are to be paid by the 31st of January 2022.
Dates to Diarise
Valentine’s Day Celebrations: Monday 14th February (R10 – Children can wear Red, White or Pink and will receive a special snack treat)
Mid-Term Break: Thursday 24th February (school closes at 11:00am) Tuesday 1st March (school re-opens). No Holiday Care
Family Fun Afternoon and Movie Night: Friday 4th March, more details will be emailed