345 VV: –
NOTICES 24th – 28th January 2022
Our first full week of school was fantastic. All our little ones seem settled and are enjoying their daily routine.
South Africa is currently on Lockdown Level 1. The following protocols must be followed:
- Absolute transparency regarding possible contact at work or at home, informing the school immediately.
- Strict adherence to Covid-19 protocols by pupils, parents, and guardians.
- Parents are not permitted to walk through the school. Please report to reception.
Your co-operation will be appreciated. We are determined to do everything in our power to keep your children and staff safe.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:45am! The gates will remain closed.
- Screening Forms: Please ensure that you complete the screening form when your child arrives at school each morning. If your child is not well, please keep them at home.
- 345 Swim School: Swimming: 345 Swim School: If you would like to enrol your child for swimming, please email Karen Visser email@example.com
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, SoccerStarz, Pottery, Little Lab Coats, Dance Mouse and Monkeynastix. They will be doing demos this week for your little ones and they will send their information in your child’s communication books. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
- Accounts: All statements for February will be emailed on Tuesday 25th January 2022. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
Annual School Fee Payments are to be paid by the 31st of January 2022.
Dates to Diarise
Valentine’s Day Celebrations: Monday 14th February (Children can wear Red, White or Pink and will receive a special snack treat)
Family Fun Afternoon and Movie Night: Friday 4th March at CHP, more details will be emailed