345 CW: –
NOTICES 4th – 8th November 2019
Congratulations to our Springboks for winning the Rugby World Cup. Such an amazing achievement for South Africa! Well Done Bokke! ONE NATION! ONE TEAM! #strongertogether
- Last day of school – Thursday 5th School will close at 11:00am and the school will close down at 12:00pm. ALL CHILDREN must be collected. There will be NO supervision after 12:00pm.
- Gr 00 Parents: Gr 00 Graduation will be held on Friday 15th November. Invitations have been emailed. Please RSVP by the 12th November to email@example.com
- “Thank You” drive: “Thank You” drive for our wonderful assistants and grounds staff. As per last year, we are asking each child to bring in R50. We will be giving each assistant and grounds staff a Pick n Pay voucher. Letters have been sent home. Please start sending in the R50-00 with your child.
- End of year Class Parties: Gr 0000 – Gr 00: The class parties will be held on Wednesday 4th Letters will be going out with more details.
- Accounts: Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swim School: 345 Swim school is open. Please ensure you are aware of the days when your child is swimming and make sure their costume and towel is packed and sent to school. For more information, please contact the swim coach directly.
- CAR PARK: Parents, we understand that the carpark is busy and you are in a hurry in the mornings and the afternoons, but always remember that this is a school and our little people are very precious.
Please park considerately.
Please DO NOT sit in the car and hoot for your children, you are required to go in to collect your child.
When you are driving out the carpark, please STOP before you exit.
ALWAYS BE PATIENT AND CONSIDERATE
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Opening Times: No child may be dropped off at school before 6:30am. The gates will remain closed.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
Dates to Diarise
- Friday 15th November: GR 00 Graduation
- Wednesday 4th December: 345 Class parties
- Thursday 5th December: School closes at 11:00am, there will be NO Aftercare. Children collected by 12:00pm