345 Vorna Valley
NOTICES 4th – 8th November 2019
Congratulations to our Springboks for winning the Rugby World Cup. Such an amazing achievement for South Africa! Well Done Bokke! ONE NATION! ONE TEAM! #strongertogether
- December is fast approaching and our children are enjoying learning in their classrooms and all outdoor activities.
- Plant Project: Soon our children’s seedlings will be big enough for us to plant into our beautiful school garden. We are so excited to watch our plants grow even bigger!
- Thank you drive – Assistant Staff: As in the past, 345 will have a “thank you” drive for all our amazing Assistant staff, Security and Grounds staff. More information to follow.
- Grade R Graduation: This will be on the 22nd Please save the date. Invitations to follow shortly.
- School phone number: Please use our number 011 312 1274 should you need to contact the school.
- End of year notice: Parents if you are not returning in 2020, please note we require a terms notice. The monthly notice is not applicable after September if you are not returning in 2020. Your notice must be given in writing by the 30th September 2019.
- Last Day of School: Thursday 5 December school closes at 11:00am. ALL CHILDREN to be collected by 12:00pm. The school will down at 12:00 and there is no aftercare.
- Accounts: Please check your emails as well as your junk/spam folders. If you did not receive your statement, please email Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
- Opening times: Parents, the school gates open at 06h45. Parents are to please escort their children into the school and sign them in and out in the afternoons.
- 345 Swim School: For new enrolments for swimming, please email Chrisna: firstname.lastname@example.org If your child is registered for swimming, please ensure you pack a swimming costume and towel on Monday and Wednesday.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Notreply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to:email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Extra Murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Soccer Starz, Pottery, Little Lab Coats.
You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
Dates to Diarise:
- Friday 22nd November: R Graduation
- Wednesday 4th December: Class parties
- Thursday 5th October: School closes at 11:00. Children collected by 12:00pm – NO aftercare.