345 CW: –
NOTICES 7th – 11th October 2019
Term 3 is well on its way. Children are settled, working and enjoying their class activities. Assessments are being done daily to prepare for the end of year report.
- Half Term Break: School closes on Thursday 24th October at 11:00am. Aftercare will continue as usual on Thursday. School will re-open on Tuesday 29th October at 7:00am. Half term break is for CHP and 345 children.
- Carlswald Campus will be closed. PLEASE NOTE: There is no Holiday Club during the Half Term break.
- 345 Special Persons Tea: 345 will be hosting a Special Persons Tea on Thursday 10th October at 9:00am. Invitations has been sent out, please send in your reply slips for catering purposes.
- Slip and Slide Day Thursday 24th October: Due to the upcoming CHP and 345 Half Term break and to welcome Summer, we will be hosting a slip and slide We will have slip and slide jumping castles. Children must carry their swimming costume and towel. Each child will also receive an ice cream. The cost is R20 per child.
- Save the Date: Gr 00 Parents: Gr 00 Graduation will be held on Friday 15th November. Please save the date. Invitations will be sent closer to the time.
- Swim School: 345 Swim school is now open. Please ensure you are aware of the days when your child is swimming and make sure their costume and towel is packed and sent to school. For more information, please contact the swim coach directly.
- Accounts: Statements for your November 2019 fees will be emailed on the 24th October 2019. Please check your emails as well as your junk/spam folders. If you do not receive your statement, please email Karen Visser at email@example.com
- Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries on firstname.lastname@example.org
- CAR PARK: Parents, we understand that the carpark is busy and you are in a hurry in the mornings and the afternoons, but always remember that this is a school and our little people are very precious.
- Please park considerately.
- Please DO NOT sit in the car and hoot for your children, you are required to go in to collect your child.
- When you are driving out the carpark, please STOP before you exit.
- ALWAYS BE PATIENT AND CONSIDERATE
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Opening Times: No child may be dropped off at school before 6:30am. The gates will remain closed.
- Swimming: 345 Swim School: If you would like to enrol your child for swimming, please email Karen Visser on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
Dates to Diarise
- Thursday 10th October: Special Person’s Tea
- Thursday 24th October: Slip and Slide Day
- Thursday 24th October: Mid Term Break school closes on Thursday at 11:00am
- Tuesday 29th October: School Re-opens on Tuesday at 7:00am