345 CW: –
NOTICES 8th – 12th July 2019
Welcome back to school. We hope everyone had a good rest and are geared up for the rest of Term 2.
Winter is now upon us, please ensure your children are dressed warmly. Parents if your child is sick, please keep them at home to get better properly and then return to school.
- Very Important – Gr 00 Parents: Applications for Grade R 2020 are now open. The admissions contract has been sent home with your child. Please complete the admissions contract and send back to school with the supporting documents. Applications will be closing on Wednesday 31st July 2019. Thereafter applications will be open to the public. If you require any further information, please contact Leressa Sebastian on 011 029 0802 or email@example.com
- Mandela Day: 345 will be celebrating Mandela Day on Thursday 18th July. The class teacher will send out more details.
- Accounts: Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
- Winter Menu: Parents, please click on the link to view the revised Winter Menu.
- 345 Swim School – July: Parents please remember that 345 Swim School remains open and operational during July. We have made some changes to our heating system to try and ensure that the water temperature remains constant during Winter. We encourage you to allow your children to swim throughout the Winter season.
If you do not want them to swim, please ensure that you give the Swim School 1 months’ notice when cancelling.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:30am! The gates will remain closed.
- Swimming: 345 Swim School: If you would like to enrol your child for swimming, please email Karen Visser on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
Dates to Diarise
- Thursday 18th July – Mandela Day
- Friday 26th July – 345 Sports day. Details to follow
- Monday 5th August– Visual Screening- Letters will be going out with more details.