345 CW: –
NOTICES 9th – 13th March 2020
Thank you to all our special families for your wonderful support at our Family Fun Afternoon and Movie Night. All our children really enjoyed the afternoon and they especially enjoyed spending the evening with their parents watching the movie.
- Novel Coronavirus: Parents please read the letter that went out on Friday 6th March 2020, explaining all the details and precautions to be taken. As a school we are following all the necessary hygiene processes. Please also instill good hygiene at home.
- IF YOUR CHILD IS ILL, PLEASE DO NOT SEND THEM TO SCHOOL. Children will be sent home and will only be allowed back to school with a Doctor’s clearance certificate.
- School Photos: 345 CW Individual Photos: Friday 13th March Sibling photos: Thursday 12th March. Please ensure your child is at school on these days.
- Auditory Screening: The auditory screening will be done on Monday 23rd March. Consent letters have been sent home. You must complete the consent form and send back to school if you would like your child to complete the auditory screening. Your school fee account will be billed for the amount for the auditory screening.
- Accounts: Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
Dates to Diarise
- Individual and Sibling Photos: Thursday 12th March and Friday 13th March
- Auditory Screening: Monday 23rd March – More details to follow
- CHP Concert: Saturday 4th April at the Rivonia Barnyard Theatre
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swimming: CAN YOUR CHILD SWIM? If not, enrol your child in 345 Swim School! If you would like to enrol, please email Mr Anthony Lord email@example.com
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:30am! The gates will remain closed.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. They completed their demos for your little ones and they have sent their information in your child’s communication books. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
- CAR PARK: Parents, we understand that the carpark is busy and you are in a hurry in the mornings and the afternoons, but always remember that this is a school and our little people are very precious.
- Please park considerately.
- Please DO NOT sit in the car and hoot for your children, you are required to go in to collect your child.
- When you are driving out of the carpark, please STOP before you exit.
- ALWAYS BE PATIENT AND CONSIDERATE