345 VV: –
NOTICES 09th – 13th March 2020
Thank you to all our special families for your wonderful support at our Family Fun Afternoon and Movie Night. All our children really enjoyed the afternoon and they especially enjoyed spending the evening with their parents watching the movie.
- Novel Coronavirus: Parents please read the letter that went out on Friday 6th March 2020, explaining all the details and precautions to be taken. As a school we are following all the necessary hygiene processes. Please also instill good hygiene at home.
- IF YOUR CHILD IS ILL, PLEASE DO NOT SEND THEM TO SCHOOL. Children will be sent home and will only be allowed back to school with a Doctor’s clearance certificate.
- Hearing Screenings: 16th March 2020. Consent forms where sent home on the 21st Should you wish for your child to be screened please return the completed form to school no later than the 11th March 2020.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Swimming: CAN YOUR CHILD SWIM? If not, enrol your child in 345 Swim School! If you would like to enrol, please email Mr Anthony Lord firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:40am! The gates will remain closed.
- Accounts: All statements for March have been mailed. Please check your email inboxes as well as your Spam and Junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
- Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Soccer Starz, Pottery and Little Lab Coats. They completed their demos for your little ones and they have sent their information in your child’s communication books. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
Dates to Diarise
Hearing Screening: 16th March
Individual Parent/Teacher Meetings: 3rd April to 8th April 2020