NOTICES 15th – 19th March
Dear Parents, we are currently still under Level 1 Lockdown so it is important that we remain vigilant in all areas of life and not allow complacency to creep in. The following protocols must still be followed:
- Absolute transparency regarding possible contact at work or at home, informing the school immediately.
- Strict adherence to Covid-19 protocols by pupils, parents, and guardians.
- Parents are not permitted to walk through the school. Please report to reception.
Your co-operation will be appreciated. We are determined to do everything in our power to keep your children safe.
- Eye Screenings: Friday 19th Information and consent forms from Care Junction have been sent. Should you want your child to be screened, please complete and send the forms back before the 17th of March. A Cost of R165 will be charged to your account.
- Public Holiday: Parents, Sunday 21st March is a Public Holiday – Human Rights Day. Monday 22nd March is a Public Holiday. School will be closed on Monday 22nd School re-opens on Tuesday 23rd March at 7:00am
- April Holiday Programme: 345 will be closed on the following days in April:
- 2nd April – Good Friday
- 5th April – Family Day
- 27th April – Freedom Day
- 1st May – Workers Day
- 345 Swim School – April, May, June, and July: Parents, please remember that 345 Swim School remains open and operational during April, May, June and July. We have made some changes to our heating system to try and ensure that the water temperature remains constant during Winter. We encourage you to allow your children to swim throughout the Winter season. If you do not want them to swim, please ensure that you give the Swim School 1 months’ notice when cancelling.
- Att: Grade R Parents. There are very limited spaces available for Grade 1 in 2022 at CHP. If you are
wanting your child to enter Grade 1 at CHP next year, please contact Leressa (011 029 0802) as soon as possible to register your child. Once the available spaces are filled, all applications will be placed on a waiting list.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. This is a system generated email. Please direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:45am! The gates will remain closed.
- 345 Swim School: 345 Swim school is now open for 345 children. Limited spaces are available; first come, first served. Please email Anissa firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join the swim school.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, SoccerStarz, Pottery and Little Lab Coats. Please contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments, and payments.
- Accounts: All statements for April will be emailed on the 24th March 2021. Please check your email inboxes as well as your Spam and Junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
- 345 on Facebook: Please go and follow our school on Facebook. This will give you a good idea of what fun we get up to during our school days and special events.
Dates to Diarise
Eye Screenings – 19th March – Please return the forms
- Sunday 21st March Human Rights Day- Monday 22nd March Public Holiday- School is closed
- Friday 2nd April – Good Friday
- Monday 5th April – Family Day
- Tuesday 27th April – Freedom Day