345 Vorna Valley: –
NOTICES 20th – 24th January 2020
Welcome Back! We would like to wish all our 345 families all the very best for 2020.
A very warm welcome to all our new parents and children to the 345 family. The first couple of weeks allows time for our little ones to adjust and get used to the routine of school.
These are the classes for 345 – 2020
Grade 0000 – Teacher Yodi and Teacher Phillippa
Grade 000 – Teacher Chnè
Grade 00 – Teacher Aminta
Grade R – Teacher Megan
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. This is a system generated email. Please direct all your emails to , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:40am! The gates will remain closed.
- Swimming: 345 Swim School: If you would like to enrol your child for swimming please email Karen Visser: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Soccer Starz, Pottery Little Lab Coats. They will be doing demos this week for your little ones and they will send their information in your child’s communication books. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
- Accounts: All statements for February will be emailed on Friday 24th January 2020. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
Annual School Fee Payments are to be paid by the 31st of January 2019
Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
- School closes everyday at 5.30pm. There will be a late collection fee for children collected after 5.30
- Half day ends at 2pm. There will be a late collection fee for children collected after 2pm.
Dates to Diarise
Valentine’s Day: 14th February (children can wear red, white and Pink.)