345 CW: –
NOTICES 20th – 24th January 2020
Welcome Back! We would like to wish all our 345 families all the very best for 2020.
A very warm welcome to all our new parents and children to the 345 family. The first couple of weeks allows time for our little ones to adjust and get used to the routine of school.
These are the classes for 345 – 2020
Grade 0000 – Ladybugs – Teacher Precious (currently on Maternity leave, Teacher Pam is looking after lady bugs)
Grade 000 – Parrots – Teacher Shelley
Grade 000 – Butterflies – Teacher Paige
Grade 00 – Owls – Teacher Tracy
Grade 00- Busy Bees – Teacher Pam
Congratulations to Teacher Precious – her little bundle of joy arrived last Thursday and all is well with mom and baby.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. This is a system generated email. Please direct all your emails to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:30am! The gates will remain closed.
- Swimming: 345 Swim School: If you would like to enrol your child for swimming please email Karen Visser: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. They will be doing demos this week for your little ones and they will send their information in your child’s communication books. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
- Mid-Term Break: School closes on Thursday 27th February at 11:00am and reopens on Tuesday 3rd March. There is no school or aftercare on Friday 28th February and Monday 2nd March.
- Accounts: All statements for February will be emailed on Friday 24th January 2020. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
Annual School Fee Payments are to be paid by the 31st of January 2019
Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
- CAR PARK: Parents, we understand that the carpark is busy and you are in a hurry in the mornings and the afternoons, but always remember that this is a school and our little people are very precious.
- Please park considerately.
- Please DO NOT sit in the car and hoot for your children, you are required to go in to collect your child.
- When you are driving out of the carpark, please STOP before you exit.
- ALWAYS BE PATIENT AND CONSIDERATE
Dates to Diarise
Valentine’s Day: 14th February (children can wear red, white and Pink)
Mid-Term Break: Thursday 27th February (school closes at 11:00am) Tuesday 3rd March (school re-opens).