School Closing – Friday 4th of December at 11:00am: There will be NO AFTERCARE and NO SUPERVISION after 12:15pm. Please ensure your children go home timeously.
Accounts: Fees Administrator – Joanne Bevan (email@example.com or 0110290802)
- A reminder that December fees are payable by the 7th of December. Should you not have received your statement, please double check Junk or Spam folders as, for some reason, some mail servers deposit the mail containing the statement there. Alternatively, please contact Joanne.
- January statement of accounts will be going out on the 9th of December and fees are payable by the 7th of January 2016 (for parents who selected monthly or termly payment options).
- Thank you to all those parents who returned their letter relating to the 2016 billing structure – your co-operation is greatly appreciated. To those parents whose forms have not been received back – please note your January statement of account will be billed as it currently stands. Should you wish to amend this moving forward, Joanne can be contacted on her return to the office in January (Wednesday the 6th).
- A reminder that your January statement of account will include Enrolment Pack costs for 2016 as well as the Nov/Dec 2015 aftercare charges for those on the termly option for aftercare.
- No child will be allowed to recommence school in 2016 if any 2015 fees are outstanding (i.e. statement of account reflects an opening balance) unless prior arrangement has been made. If you are unable to make these payment dates, please contact Joanne.
- To those parents who have opted for the Annual payment option, please make sure that payment is made by no later than the 31st of January 2016 in order to qualify for the 5% rebate.
Tuesday 12th January – Orientation Morning 8:00-10:00am
Wednesday 13th January – School re-opens 8:30am
Monday 18th January – Swim School re-opens: Please pack your child’s costume every day of this week (18th-22nd) as we will be working out our roster for the term so no fixed days will have been confirmed by this time.
Thursday 21st January – Information Evening 5:30pm