345 CW: –
NOTICES 10th – 14th February 2020
Another awesome week is about to start. Everyone is in routine with many bright and happy faces arriving in the mornings, gearing up for the day ahead.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:30am! The gates will remain closed.
- Accounts: All statements for March will be emailed on 24th February 2020. Please check your email inboxes as well as your Spam and Junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
- Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
- 345 Closed: Parents, please note that 345 CW will be CLOSED for the Midterm Break at the end of February. School will be closed on Friday 28th February and Monday 2nd March. We will reopen on Tuesday 3rd March. There will be NO Holiday Care. However, 345 will remain open for the entire April holiday at no extra charge.
- Valentine’s Day: 345 will be celebrating Valentine’s Day on Friday 14th Feb. Children must wear something red, white or pink. They can really go all out to show that they share love and friendship. As part of the celebrations please send R10-00 with your child as they will be receiving a Valentine’s treat.
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. They completed their demos for your little ones and they have sent their information in your child’s communication books. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
- CAR PARK: Parents, we understand that the carpark is busy and you are in a hurry in the mornings and the afternoons, but always remember that this is a school and our little people are very precious.
- Please park considerately.
- Please DO NOT sit in the car and hoot for your children, you are required to go in to collect your child.
- When you are driving out of the carpark, please STOP before you exit.
- ALWAYS BE PATIENT AND CONSIDERATE
- Swimming: 345 Swim School: If you would like to enrol your child for swimming please email Mr Anthony Lord firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates to Diarise
Valentine’s Day: 14th February (children can wear red, white and Pink)
Mid-Term Break: Thursday 27th February (school closes at 11:00am) Tuesday 3rd March (school re-opens).
Family Fun Afternoon and Movie Night: Friday 6th March start at 4:00pm. Letters will be emailed with more information.