345 CW: –
NOTICES 2nd – 6th December 2019
It is the final week of the 2019 school year… Wow!! This year has gone by so quickly and has been a wonderful year at 345. We look forward to another successful year in 2020. We would like to wish all our special 345 families a very happy and restful holiday. If you are travelling, please be safe and take care.
JANUARY 2020: School re-opens on Wednesday 15th January 2020 at 7:00am.
Last day of school Thursday 6th December. School will close at 11:00am and the school will close down at 12:00pm. ALL CHILDREN must be collected.
There will be NO supervision after 12:00pm.**
Please note that ALL OUTSTANDING SCHOOL FEES must be paid and settled by the end of the year. Families with outstanding fee accounts will not be allowed to commence the 2020 school year.
- End of year Class Parties: Gr 0000 – Gr 00: The class parties will be held on Wednesday 4th December.
- Accounts: Please note: If we do not receive payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 2020 Statements: Parents please take note: Your statements for January 2020 school fees and your annual compulsory consumables levy will be billed and sent out on the 9th December 2020. Please budget for the school fees and consumables levy.
- Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month or your debit order bounces, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com
- Please ensure you have completed the Debit Order permission form.
- CAR PARK: Parents, we understand that the carpark is busy and you are in a hurry in the mornings and the afternoons, but always remember that this is a school and our little people are very precious.
Please park considerately.
Please DO NOT sit in the car and hoot for your children, you are required to go in to collect your child.
When you are driving out the carpark, please STOP before you exit.
ALWAYS BE PATIENT AND CONSIDERATE
- Swim School: 345 Swim school is open in this last week. Please ensure you are aware of the days when your child is swimming and make sure their costume and towel is packed and sent to school. For more information for 2020, please contact the swim coach directly.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opening Times: No child may be dropped off at school before 6:30am. The gates will remain closed.
- Swimming: 345 Swim School: If you would like to enrol your child for swimming, please email Karen Visser on email@example.com
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments for 2020.
Dates to Diarise
- Wednesday 4th December: 345 class parties
- Thursday 5th December: School closes at 11:00am, there will be NO Aftercare. Children must be collected by 12:00pm
- Wednesday 15th January 2020: School re-opens 7:30am