345 CW: –
NOTICES 22nd – 26th July 2019
A huge “Thank You” to all those parents that supported us and contributed to Mandela Day. We really appreciate your support.
Winter is now upon us, please ensure your children are dressed warmly. Parents if your child is sick, please keep them at home to get better and then return to school.
- Very Important – Gr 00 Parents: Applications for Grade R 2020 are open. The admissions contract has been sent home with your child. Please complete the admissions contract and send back to school with the supporting documents. Applications will be closing on Wednesday 31st July 2019. Thereafter applications will be open to the public. If you require any further information, please contact Leressa Sebastian on 011 029 0802 or email@example.com
- 345 Sports Day: 345 sports day will be held on Friday 26th July.
- Sports Day starts at 09:30 sharp
- There will be a tuck shop available for parents. Cash or Card is accepted.
- All 345 children will be taking part.
- This is a compulsory school day and all children are expected to attend.
- Visual Screening: 345 parents, a visual screening will take place on Monday 5th August. If you want your child to have a visual screening please complete the form for the visual screening and send back to the class teacher.
- End of year Notice: Parents if you are not returning in 2020, please note we require a terms notice. The monthly notice is not applicable after September if you are not returning in 2020. Your notice must be given in writing by the 30th September 2019
- Accounts: All statements for August will be emailed on 24th July 2019. Please check your email inboxes as well as your Spam and Junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please note: If we do not receive your payment by the 7th of the month, a late fee penalty of R500 will be charged to your account if no prior payment arrangement has been made. Please email Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reminder: 345 Nursery School remains open during the August school holidays. A survey will be going out today to ascertain how many children will be coming to school. Please look out for that survey.
Winter Menu: Parents, please click on the link to view the revised Winter Menu.
- 345 Swim School – July: Parents please remember that 345 Swim School remains open and operational during July. We have made some changes to our heating system to try and ensure that the water temperature remains constant during Winter. We encourage you to allow your children to swim throughout the Winter season.
If you do not want them to swim, please ensure that you give the Swim School 1 months’ notice when cancelling.
- Very Important: Please Take Note of the following: Parents when you receive emails from the ED-Admin email, please Do Not reply to this email. Mails sent from Ed Admin are system generated emails. Please direct all your emails to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Opening Times: Parents, no child may be brought to school or dropped off before 6:30am! The gates will remain closed.
- Swimming: 345 Swim School: If you would like to enrol your child for swimming, please email Karen Visser on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extra murals: We have Ballet, Karate, Little Kickers, Pottery, Little Lab Coats and Dance Mouse. You must contact the individual activities directly for all information, enrolments and payments.
Dates to Diarise
- Dates to Diarise
- Friday 26th July – 345 Sports day. Details to follow
- Monday 29th July – Visit from “The Farm Yard Corner”
- Monday 5th August – Visual Screening- Letters will be going out with more details.